1. Distribute a hard copy of the EEO Plan to all Managers/Supervisors.
2. Send an email and a hard copy memorandum to all employees, to let them know that a copy of the EEO Plan is available on request from the EEO/HR Office.
3. Post a copy of the EEO Plan on the organizations intranet service, as in-house electronic communication network.
4. Post a copy of the EEOP Policy and the Federal and State Notice of Equal Employment Opportunity and Nondiscrimination on Department bulletin boards, HR Office and at all locations where applicants/clients are served.
5. A discussion of the EEO Plan and EEO policies and procedures are included in the orientation of all new employees.
6. The EEO Policy is distributed annually to all employees. In addition, this policy is included in the personnel policies and procedures and in the employee handbook.
7. Copies of the organization's EEO procedures are available for all employees' review through supervisors/managers or the EEO/HR Office
8. The phrase "A Better Way"/Victor Valley Domestic Violence is an Equal Opportunity Employment Opportunity", will be used in all job announcements. The phrase will be incorporated in all bargaining agreements, brochures, etc.
1. Post a copy of the EEO plan on the organization's public website.
2. The phrase "A Better Way"/Victor Valley Domestic Violence is an equal Employment Employment Opportunity". will will be used in all recruitment publications, brochures; and, if pictures are utilized, minorities, females and the handicapped will be represented where appropriate.
3. Include on all job announcements that applicants may obtain a copy of the organization's EEO Plan and Policy on request.
Notify all contractors an vendors that do business with this organization that we are committed to equal employment and a copy of our EEO Plan and Policy are available on request